主治医师

UID
精华
积分
金币
推广币
在线时间
5966 小时

初级贴星中级贴星高级贴星坛之铁杆超级帖王坛之栋梁坛之元老夜猫苗圃医学社区推广达人苗圃医学社区宣传部苗圃医学社区版主团队苗圃医学社区实名认证逢考必过苗圃好运伴随勋章蛇年幸运勋章马到成功勋章苗圃学习之星苗圃优秀班委苗圃最佳人缘奖签到达人勋章苗圃勇士勋章羊年得意勋章苗圃2年学士学位证崭露头角苗圃3年硕士学位证猴年大吉勋章已经结束鸡年大吉勋章

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2015-12-6 02:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 东之威 于 2015-12-6 02:10 编辑

之所以找这篇文章,一是纪念科比,二是科比所说的话,有些我们可以运用一下。

Kobe Bryant is a beast

科比是一头猛兽:

I remember reading a story where he was called up his trainer at 4am to come and help him practice, and 20 minutes later when his trainer arrived, Kobe was already drenched in sweat. They trained for a few hours on court and in the weight room, until his trainer went back to get some rest before the team practice at 11am.

我记得曾读过这么一个故事,在凌晨四点时,科比打电话让他的训练师来指导他进行训练。20分钟后,当他的训练师赶到时,科比已经练得浑身被汗水浸透。他们的在球场上和体能训练室了几个小时,直到他的训练师回去休息,为上午11点的团队合练做准备。

When he came back, Kobe was on the other side of court practicing jump shots. He’d only just finished his morning training, right before team practice. Kobe had been there for at least 7 hours before the team training had even begun.

当他回来时,科比正在球场的另一端练习跳投。他在团队合练开始前才刚结束他自己早上的训练。而在团队合练开始前,科比已经在那里练了至少7个小时了。

There are many success lessons we can learn from Kobe Bryant。And I’m not just talking about within basketball, but within life itself. Here are 5 of Kobe Bryant’s top success lessons.

我们可以从科比身上学到许多成功之道。而我所要探讨的不仅仅是篮球,还有关于生活本身。以下便是科比布莱恩特德的5大成功法则。

1) Reach Out to People in Different Areas

1)接触不同领域的人

Besides the obvious ritual of reaching out and connecting with people in the same industry as you, something we can learn from Kobe Bryant is reaching out to those in different areas.

除了以通常的途径与和你同领域的人接触和沟通外,从科比身上,我们可以学到的是去接触那些不同领域的人。

It would be foolish to narrow down the people you listen and learn from to just those on the same career path as you. Whether you’re an athlete, entrepreneur etc.

只局限地聆听和向你同领域的人学习是很傻的。无论你是运动员,创业者还是其他。

In order to find out more about what they do, why they do it and how they became successful in their fields,Kobe Bryant’s continuing his learning process and planning his future after the NBA by reaching out to others for great inspiration.

为了了解他们在做什么,为什么这样做,以及他们如何在自己的领域里取得成功,科比布莱恩特一直在和不同人接触并从中受到启发,不断地学习,为从NBA退役后自己的未来而计划着。

“I could call people and pick their brain about stuff. Some of the questions I ask seem really really simple and some of them seem stupid, quite honestly, for them. But if I don’t know, I don’t know. I have to ask. I’ll just do that and ask questions. I want to learn more about how they build their business and how they run their companies and how they see the world.” – Kobe Bryant

“我会冷不防地给其他人打电话然后听取他们的意见。有些我问的问题真的非常简单,说实话,有些对于他们来说听起来甚至还很愚蠢。但是我不能不懂装懂。我不得不问。我会打电话给他们,然后提出问题。我想要了解他们怎样创业,如何运作公司以及他们怎样看待这个世界。”------科比布莱恩特

2) You Can Always Learn More

2)学无止境

It doesn’t matter how good you become at your chosen skill or craft, there is always potential for more learning and development. Many successful people might let their achievements go to their head, and make them think there’s nothing they can improve upon.

无论你在自己选择的技能或技艺上是多么擅长,你也总还有学习和进步的空间。许多成功人士会被他们的成就冲昏头脑,使他们误以为已经没有什么可以改进的地方了。

This really isn’t true; there’s always room for people to improve and learn more, which is exactly why Kobe Bryant and many other people have continued to grow year by year. It’s all about being hungry to learn more, always.

但确实并不是这样,人们始终有可以学习和进步的空间,这也正是为什么科比布莱恩特和许多其他人能够一年一年不断成长。要保持好奇心并不断学习---始终如此。

“It’s really about wanting to learn and feeling like your cup is always empty. That’s really the important thing and just continuing to learn, learn, learn.” – Kobe Bryant

这是一种对学习的渴望,而且你感觉自己总是大脑空空. 一直不停地学啊学,这真的很重要。“----科比布莱恩特

3) Respect People Close to You

3)尊重你身边的人

Earlier on in Kobe’s career, he was very aggressive towards his team mates, and would often give them plenty of orders that they didn’t seem to happy about, because he knew the game and knew what had to be done.

在科比早期的职业生涯中,他对待他的队友时总是很强势。因为他了解比赛,并且知道该做什么,科比常常向队友发号施令,即便他们看起来不是很乐意。

However, as he progressed through his career and got older, he realized it was more about respecting his team mates and communicating better. Not only to produce better results, but also to have happy relationships with everyone else.

然而,在球场上磨练了几年后,并且随着年龄的增长,他意识到更重要的是尊重他的队友并进行更好的沟通。这不仅仅是为了取得更好的成绩,而且是为了和每个人都建立友好的关系。

“Oh, God. I was barking orders left and right. And these grown men are looking at me, like “Who the hell are you?” But I had studied the game so much. As I got older, I started understanding it’s not just about the game. People carry emotions with them. They have lives off the court. That helped me communicate better.” – Kobe Bryant

“哦,天哪。我在那里大呼小叫地指挥着。然后那些大个子都看着我,好像是说“你算老几啊?“但是我为比赛付出了很多。随着年龄的增长,我开始明白一切不仅仅是比赛本身。人们都会带有情绪,包括在球场之外的生活。这一点帮助我进行更好的沟通。”---科比布莱恩特

4)Where There’s Challenge, There’s Opportunity

4)挑战与机遇同在

A challenge is your opportunity to show the world what you can do, and that you can overcome any obstacles in your way. Where there’s a challenge, there’s a chance to prove people wrong.

挑战是一个机会,他向世界证明你的能力,以及你能够克服道路上的任何艰难险阻。哪里有挑战,哪里就有机会来证明那些质疑你的人是错误的。

Not only that, but it means you constantly bettering yourself and giving yourself more opportunities in the future. When you overcome challenges you grow stronger as a person, and that can only be a good thing.

不仅仅如此,这还意味着你在不断地自我提升,为你的未来创造着更多的机会。当你克服了这些挑战后,你会变得更加强大,而这只会是一件好事。

In Kobe’s case, the strongest example of this was when he came back from his Achilles tendon injury, proving everybody wrong. Kobe had the confidence and belief that he could come back from the injury, and he did just that. The fact that the chances of coming back after such an injury were low, made the challenge even more exciting, said Kobe.

在跟腱受伤后,科比的回归证明了所有人都是错的,这个故事是证明这一法则最好的例子。科比对走出伤病,重返战场抱有着自信与信念,然后他的确做到了。科比曾说,克服这种伤病并重返战场的可能性很低,但这一事实使挑战更加振奋人心:

“I have moments and I have days where I doubt myself. But to me, that’s the exciting part of the challenge. That’s when I realize this is a great opportunity to come out and show everybody this is how you bounce back. This is how you respond to a challenge.” – Kobe Bryant

“我曾经一度质疑我自己。但是对我来说,这正是一个挑战最激动人心的地方。就在那时,我意识到这是一个走出来向所有人证明你是如何重新站起来的绝佳机会。这是你面对挑战时应该有的态度。”---科比布莱恩特

5)Break Your Problems Down Into Smaller Pieces

5) 将难题化大为小

If you have an incredibly big problem that looks too large to be solved, chop it down into smaller pieces. This way, it allows you to focus on specific issues individually which gives you a better chance of fixing them.

如果你有一个特别大的困难,大到看起来令人无能为力,那就将它化大为小。通过这个方法,你能够集中精力于每一个特定问题,这也给了你更好的机会来解决问题。

As Kobe explains below, this is what he did back in 2003, after all the endorsements he had dropped him and told him the situation couldn’t be fixed. And this problem also relates back to the “where there’s challenge, there’s opportunity” success lesson. This was a big challenge for Kobe to overcome, but he did it and proved people wrong.

就像科比在下面说到的,这就是在2003年,当所有赞助商都弃他而去,并告诉他这个局面已无法挽救时,科比所做出的行动。同时,这个问题与“机遇与成功同在”的道理也息息相关。对于科比来说,这是一个需要克服的巨大挑战,但是他做到了,并且证明了那些人是错误的。

“In 2003, I was going through the Colorado situation, and it was very tough. I had to ask myself what I wanted to accomplish. I want to keep my family together. Have to focus on that.

“在2003年,我正深陷科罗拉多事件,那段时间非常的艰难。我不可不问我自己我到底想要做到什么。我想要挽救我的家庭。我必须全力集中在这一点上。

“I’m a good basketball player: I want more championships. Focus on that. Every endorsement I had, they dropped me. Everyone said, “You can’t be fixed.” So I start chopping the problem into smaller pieces, and I focus on them.” – Kobe Bryant

“我是一个优秀的篮球运动员:我想要拿到更多的总冠军。那就全力以赴。我的所有赞助商都抛弃了我。每个人都说,“你已经无药可救了。”因此我开始把问题化大为小,并把精力集中在每个问题上。”—科比布莱恩特
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 支持支持 反对反对

主题

帖子

积分

医师

UID
精华
积分
金币
推广币
在线时间
3328 小时

初级贴星中级贴星高级贴星坛之铁杆夜猫苗圃医学社区实名认证蛇年幸运勋章马到成功勋章苗圃优秀班委羊年得意勋章崭露头角love you forever优秀考试日记坛之栋梁坛之元老猴年大吉勋章已经结束贫下中农中产阶级鸡年大吉勋章苗圃2年学士学位证狗年旺旺

2#
发表于 2015-12-6 08:21 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!学习

主题

帖子

积分

总住院医师

UID
精华
积分
金币
推广币
在线时间
724 小时

初级贴星中级贴星高级贴星坛之铁杆坛之栋梁夜猫苗圃医学社区推广达人苗圃医学社区实名认证逢考必过苗圃好运伴随勋章蛇年幸运勋章马到成功勋章签到达人勋章苗圃勇士勋章羊年得意勋章猴年大吉勋章已经结束苗圃2年学士学位证坛之元老苗圃医学社区版主团队鸡年大吉勋章

3#
发表于 2015-12-6 10:09 | 只看该作者
我的偶像,尽量像偶像看齐
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于苗圃医考网|手机版|Archiver| 苗圃医学社区 苗圃医考网 ( 冀ICP备11002505号 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:29 , Processed in 0.084249 second(s), 31 queries .