答疑版、内科版期待您的到来!

UID
精华
积分
金币
推广币
在线时间
9343 小时

初级贴星中级贴星高级贴星坛之铁杆超级帖王坛之栋梁坛之元老人气美女夜猫苗圃医学社区推广达人苗圃医学社区发贴达人苗圃医学社区之星苗圃医学杰出贡献苗圃医学社区元老苗圃医学社区宣传部苗圃医学社区版主团队苗圃医学社区优秀版主苗圃医学社区实名认证人气帅哥拍客勋章逢考必过苗圃好运伴随勋章蛇年幸运勋章马到成功勋章苗圃辛勤耕耘奖苗圃写作高手苗圃答疑高手苗圃学习之星苗圃优秀班委专业版优秀勋章苗圃安全督查苗圃最佳人缘奖签到达人勋章苗圃勇士勋章羊年得意勋章苗圃2年学士学位证苗圃3年硕士学位证贫下中农中产阶级崭露头角声名鹊起感恩的心love you forever优秀考试日记苗圃珍爱富甲一方猴年大吉勋章已经结束真正土豪鸡年大吉勋章苗圃5年博士学位证狗年旺旺

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2015-12-15 13:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一、英语摘要:
摘要怎么写,大家需要掌握三点,
第一点就是不超过原文的三分之一,这是英文摘要的固定写法,长度和字数不要超过原文的三分之一,一般四分之一和五分之一比较合适。
第二点就是不要评论,不要照抄。里面的词汇、词组可以使用,但不能原句照抄。
第三点怎么写摘要?有的同学如果基础特别好,把这篇文章通读一遍,概括一下当然更好。有些同学基础不太好,写摘要有一个权宜之计,就是实在没办法了,没有时间了,或者看不懂怎么办,大家可以牢记七个字就是“改写每段首尾句”。一般来讲,英文段落的主题句可能是在段首或者是段尾,当然也有例外。

二、告示写作“三步走”:
写明相关信息,如时间、地点等—>简单说明活动内容或背景—>署名
Tips:
一般告示类文体都需要写标题,如Notice或者Announcement。
告示类文体主要用于说明或者传达某件事情、某项活动等,重在言简意赅。
如果是关于活动的通知,需要说明活动的内容、时间、地点、参加人员范围以及其它必要细节。
在告示结尾一般需要写上贴出告示的单位或者个人。

(1)Directions:
  Suppose you are an secretary of the English Department of X University. Write a notice to inform the teachers and students of this department of a lecture on crosscultural studies.
You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.
  Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead.

范文:
Notice
  There is going to be a lecture, titled “Across Cultures: Digital Media and Literate Activity”, in the meeting room of the English Department from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Monday, July 11th. The lecture will be given by Professor Robert Johnson, who is from the Department of Englsih Literature of University of Pennsylvania. Professor Johnsonis known for his unique probing of the many connections between literate activity and new information technologies. He will present, in his humorous style, the relation he found between culture and technological development, which you surely will enjoy very much.

All the teachers and students are welcome to attend this lecture.

English Department

译文:
通知

7月11日周一上午9点至11点将在英语系会议室举办一场题为“跨越文化:数码媒体和文化活动”的讲座。主讲人为罗伯特.约翰逊教授,来自宾西法尼亚大学的英语文学系。约翰逊教授对文化活动和新的信息技术之间的关系做了非常独到的研究,并因此而闻名。他将以幽默的风格展示他在文化和技术发展之间关系上的研究成果,相信你们都会很感兴趣。

欢迎广大师生来参加本次讲座。

英语系
三、备忘录写作“三步走”:
写明收文人、发文人、日期和事由—>说明具体事情及原因—>补充细节

Tips:
写备忘录的具体内容之前先把整个格式框架打好,以免时间不够遗忘了细节。
活动通知要说明时间、地点、需要做的准备以及其他注意事项。
要以正式和礼貌的语气来具体说明和解释事件的原因。

(1)Directions:
  You are the organizer of a spring excursion activity in the suburbs of Beijing this weekend. Write a memorandum to remind the students of your department about the following items: the place to visit, the time and place to meet, and preparation for the activity.
You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.

范文:
To: All students of the English Department
Date: April 15, 2007
Subject: Spring Excursion
    As spring arrives and the weather turns to be more agreeable, the department has decided to organize a spring excursion in suburban Huairou District, which is not far away from the city of Beijing, on this Sunday, April 20th. Activities include mountain-climbing and picnic. All students of the English Department are encouraged to participate. We remind you of the necessity of bringing some food and water, as well as wearing comfortable shoes.We will meet at the west gate of the university at 9am, Sunday; a bus has been arranged. Please be punctual so that we have enough time to enjoy the beautiful nature.

译文:
收文人:所有英语系学生
发文人:班长,李明
日期:2007年4月15日
主题:春游
    随着春天的来临,气候变得更加宜人,本系决定于本周日,即4月20日,组织全系同学去北京市郊的怀柔踏春郊游。具体活动包括爬山和野餐。我们鼓励所有英语系的同学们都积极参与这项活动。我们也要提醒大家带上水、食物和舒适的鞋。
    我们将在周日上午9点在学校西门集合等车。请大家准时到达,以便我们有更多的时间享受美好的自然风光。

一)、求职信
1、写作要点和内容:
1)、求职信息来源--- 要提到招聘广告和招聘职位
2)、申请工作的原因以及胜任工作的理由
简单提及与所求职位有关的兴趣爱好,重点写与所求职位的学历、经历,说明申请工作原因和胜任工作的理由。
3)、告知对方适合面谈的时间,联系地址或电话号码
4)、恳求对方给予面谈机会
最后表达自己的期望。
2、经典范例:
Dear Personnel Manager,
I noticed your ad. for a newsletter editor in the October 29 on New York Sun. Because writing and publication work have long been interests of mine, I wish to apply for this position.
I believe that both my education and work experience qualify me for the job. In 1989 I earned my B.A. degree with a major in English and a minor in journalism. While in school, I was the sports editor on the campus newspaper and the senior editor for the campus literary magazine. Since graduation, I have written and edited the monthly bulletin of the Middletown Press.
Your ad. noted that applicants must be able to start immediately and be willing to relocate. I am in a position to do both of these.
I am currently available for an interview any weekday after 3:00 p.m. You can reach me at my home phone,555-7390, any day after 3:00 p.m.
I look forward to hearing from you, and I thank you for your attention.
                                     sincerely,
                                          sam
3、修改范例
Dear Manager,
      I am writing this letter to apply for the post mentioned in your advertisement in yesterday's newspaper.I hope I can take the job.
      To brief introduce myself,I am a graduate students of Peking University majoring in business administration,and expect graduation this June.In the past four academic years,I have proved myself to be a straight student.The main reason for my confidence in this position lines in both I have excellent academic performance in all courses and I possess the rich experience of assisting mangerment staff of several renowned companies.My interactive personal skills and teamwork spirit are also appropriate for this post.I believe I am qualified for the job due to my rich experience in the field and my pleasant personality.
      Thank you for your time and pationce, and I would be greatful obliged to you if you could spear your valuable time to arrange a reply at your earliest convenience, and I would be graetful if your could arrange an interview.
Yours Sincerely,
Li Ming
4、翻译经典句型练习
1)、I refer to your company’s ad. for a computer engineering manager in the April 29 edition of the China Times and attach a resume to support my application for the position.
2)、 Four years’ experience on China Daily gives me the confidence to apply for this desirable job.
3)、I am a graduate of New York University, majoring in marketing and I have 10 years of successful experience behind me.
4)、It seems to me that this experience, together with my education, has given me ideal preparation to assume the role of the director of public relations in a firm such as yours.
5)、May I have the privilege of an interview? If you will let me know when it is convenient for you to see me, I will arrange my calendar accordingly.
二)、推荐信
1、写作要点
1)、写作内容、格式和求职信、申请信一致
2)、尽可能提及被推荐人令人满意的方面。
3)、对褒扬、赞成的方面提供具体实例,以加强说服力。
4)、对推荐人的消极方面,应尽量避免。
5)、表明乐意推荐的态度。

2、 经典范例:
To Whom It May Concern, (致有关人士)—表明是一封公开推荐信。
This is to certify that Mr. Huang Yi has been an excellent teacher of English in our college for the past four years.
介绍被推荐人的姓名、工作单位、职业及就业日期。
Mr. Huang was admitted in 1995 after an entrance examination into Foreign Language Department of Hubei Teacher’s College, where he stayed for four years, majoring in English. While at college, he was extremely successful in studies and took an active part in a number of social activities. He has a talent for literary and artistic work, and was on many occasions invited to give performances before large audiences, for which he enjoys great popularity.
详细介绍被推荐人的相关学历、专业、志趣等
Upon his graduation with honors in 1999, he was engaged by his college as a teacher of English. While in our employ, Mr. Huang’s performances are rated satisfactory, and many of his colleagues and students often speak highly of his ability and teaching skills. He always proves himself hardworking and modest.
重点介绍被推荐人参加工作后的工作能力,以及其同事、学生对他的较高评价。
It is my hope that the above information will help you know Mr. Huang. If any further information about his qualification is necessary, I’ll be glad to comply.
乐意提供被推荐人更详细的资料作为结尾,给人以合作的印象。
                           sincerely,
                              sam
                president of Hubei Teacher’s college
3、翻译经典句型:
1)、we have found him a most capable and responsible worker and our relations with him have been entirely cordial.
2)、His work was perfectly satisfactory and our relations were always most cordial. He is strictly honest, a hard worker and an intelligent man in the best sense of the world.
3)、She has all the qualities of a perfect secretary. She is efficient and discreet /has never left a job undone, regardless of how difficult or time-consuming it may be.
4)、while in our employ, his overall performance was outstanding. He demonstrated a fairly high level of competence in his work, and worked extremely well with people.
5)、If further information is necessary, I will be glad to comply.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 金币 +30 收起 理由
东之威 + 1 + 30 苗圃医考网(大苗老师官网)欢迎您的加入,.

查看全部评分

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 支持支持2 反对反对
再考不过就去跟老舅卖猪肉!

主题

帖子

积分

主治医师

UID
精华
积分
金币
推广币
在线时间
877 小时

初级贴星中级贴星高级贴星坛之铁杆坛之栋梁苗圃医学社区推广达人苗圃医学社区之星爱心大使苗圃医学社区实名认证逢考必过蛇年幸运勋章马到成功勋章苗圃优秀班委苗圃最佳人缘奖签到达人勋章羊年得意勋章苗圃2年学士学位证苗圃3年硕士学位证贫下中农感恩的心猴年大吉勋章已经结束坛之元老

2#
发表于 2015-12-15 20:47 | 只看该作者
太深奥了
苗圃是我家,幸福发展团结靠大家

主题

14万

帖子

积分

副教授

mp1043-曾英

UID
精华
积分
金币
推广币
在线时间
7175 小时

初级贴星中级贴星高级贴星坛之铁杆超级帖王坛之栋梁坛之元老人气美女苗圃医学社区推广达人苗圃医学社区发贴达人苗圃医学社区之星苗圃医学杰出贡献苗圃医学社区元老人气帅哥逢考必过蛇年幸运勋章马到成功勋章苗圃辛勤耕耘奖苗圃优秀班委苗圃最佳人缘奖签到达人勋章苗圃勇士勋章苗圃学习之星羊年得意勋章苗圃医学社区实名认证苗圃医学社区版主团队苗圃2年学士学位证苗圃3年硕士学位证猴年大吉勋章已经结束鸡年大吉勋章狗年旺旺苗圃5年博士学位证

3#
发表于 2015-12-20 06:14 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享经典作文范文!
人生若只如初见

主题

帖子

积分

主治医师

医学考研版版主

UID
精华
积分
金币
推广币
在线时间
1124 小时

初级贴星中级贴星高级贴星坛之元老坛之栋梁坛之铁杆爱心大使夜猫逢考必过苗圃医学社区实名认证苗圃医学社区版主团队苗圃医学社区推广达人人气帅哥蛇年幸运勋章马到成功勋章

4#
发表于 2016-3-30 22:48 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于苗圃医考网|手机版|Archiver| 苗圃医学社区 苗圃医考网 ( 冀ICP备11002505号 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:05 , Processed in 0.087268 second(s), 35 queries .