苗圃医学社区 苗圃医考网-大苗老师唯一官网

标题: 电视剧丑女贝蒂部分经典台词 [打印本页]

作者: 云朵    时间: 2010-12-20 13:52
标题: 电视剧丑女贝蒂部分经典台词
The most important thing in life is to find someone who loves you. And when you do, hold on to them no matter what, because in the end ,that’s all that really matters.人生最重要的事情就是要找一个爱你的人,但你做到的时候,无论发生什么事情都要坚持下去,因为一个人到了最后,剩下的也就只有感情了。

    But I’m trying, nothing’s ever easy.我在加倍努力,每个人都不容易。

    Listen to me, I don’t have to know about everything, especially if knowing about it means I’d end up losing you.听我说,我不需要每一件事情都知道,尤其是一些知道以后就意味着要失去你的事情。

    You’re destined for bigger things than this.你命中注定是要做大事的人。

    I’ve got something to tell you. You do take my breath away, you make my heart beat faster, you make my palms sweat. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. It means I do. Sometimes your heart know things, your mind can’t explain. And my heart…… Doesn’t race for anyone else. I love you……我要告诉你,你确实让我无法呼吸,你让我心跳加速,你让我手心出汗。但这并不代表只是激情而并非爱。这确实就是爱,有时候人心里面了解一些事情,但他又无法解释……现在我的心……已经容不下其他人了,我爱你……(男主角并没有面对面的跟那个girl表白,这是公司在开party的时候,他一个人静静地回到自己的办公室,给那个girl电话留言。看的时候觉得很感动。)

    It’s not how much you have, it’s how you spend it.并不在于你有多少钱,而在于你怎样花。(这句没有特别意思,只是觉得挺深刻的一句话。)

    With so many saints in your living room, how can you lie like that?举头三尺有神明,你怎么能撒这种谎?(我觉得这个翻译特好特搞笑)

    Face the things that we don't want to, no matter how scary they are. Beacuse that's the only way wean live with ourselves.去面对我们不想面对的事情吧,无论它们有多难,因为这是我们唯一可以堂堂正正生活下去的方法。

    I learn something about family tonight. Parents are not always the one who love you the most. Sometimes it's the family that you make for yourself.父母不会永远都是最爱你的人,有时候是你自己组织的家庭成员才是最爱你的。
1.  You're an attractive, intelligent, confident bussiness woman!

“你是一个富有魅力、聪明伶俐、自信的商务女士!”

2.  Anyway, uh, I wish I wasn't--Uh, I wish I wasn't coming in as a new guy under such terrible circumstances.I realize I have some awful big...teeth--shoes to fill,but I can't tell you how excited I am to be working with such an amazingly talented and dedicated staff.

总之 我希望我不是在这么糟糕的情况下作为一个新人来到这里的,我知道今后将会面临很多困难,但是既然与你们这些有才华的、专业的职员共事,我难以表达我的兴奋之情。 这番话很有自知之明,且容易打动人心!

3. "it's a setback!"

暂时的挫败

5. "but it's just a matter of time, once he's out of picture, the company will be ours, we'll take it!"

这只是迟早的问题,只要他一出局,公司就是我们的。

6.  listen, betty, the press people miss business, they have a way of taking the truth, twisting it around, we always get to protect ourselves, twist it around oursleves for me too.

听着,贝蒂,从事媒体工作的人,他们喜欢按自己的需求曲解事实,我们必须保护自己,必要是我们也要艺术地加工一下。

7.   Remember, We only make others feel bad to make you feel good.

记住,我们把你们的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上。

8.  You wanna fit in with these people?

你想适应这个圈子?

9.  I got news for you- they're not gonna change.

我告诉你 他们是不会改变的。

10.  You have to.

所以只能是你改变。

11.   let me put it this way.

我们这么说吧。

12. Sometimes change is a positive thing.

有时候 改变是很积极的事。

13. And then sometimes well they can spin out of control.

但是有时候呢。又可能会失去控制。

14. Change isn't always for the better.

改变并不是总能变好的。

15. Some cases they can make that satution even worse.

有时会适得其反。

16. His one stipulation is that he answers only to you.

他唯一的要求是 他只对你负责。

17. In this world of global warming and political unrest.

在这个全球变暖和政治动荡的世界里。

18. We give you a post-apocalyptic Christmas.

我们将给你一个世界末日后的圣诞节。

19. A "mad max-mas" if you will.

如果你愿意。一个"最为疯狂的圣诞节"。

20. We just need to pull the trigger.

万事俱备 只欠东风。

21. He looked very disturbed.

他看上去心事重重。

22. He got sloppy. And we got a music box...

他有了心事。 而我们有了音乐盒。

23. Um... just, uh, doing my job.

嗯……只是做好份内的事
作者: victor1211    时间: 2010-12-20 20:29
不错 不错
作者: 宋收纠    时间: 2011-3-15 16:40
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
作者: rainsnowly    时间: 2014-12-12 22:04
谢谢分享,辛苦i了
作者: 杜金    时间: 2014-12-23 20:45


  
2015大苗老师vip班报名中
链接到外部地址

  








欢迎光临 苗圃医学社区 苗圃医考网-大苗老师唯一官网 (http://bbs.miaolaoshi.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2